CSA Fruit Share Policies
Pickup Location Etiquette: We greatly appreciate our partner CSA drop off sites, and thank you for following these policies so that things run smoothly at your location:
- Please observe the pick-up times carefully and be respectful to your site host.
- If you do not pick up your share during the designated hours, it is not guaranteed that you will be able to get your fruit at another time. We do not retrieve shares which are not picked up, so we cannot hold or replace your share after it’s been delivered to your pickup location. Individual locations have their own policy regarding shares which were not picked up, but they are not required to save them for those who have missed pickup.
- You receive a share ONLY if your name is on the checklist for the day. DO NOT take a bag of fruit if your name is not on the list. If you think you should be getting a share, but your name is not on the list, please contact us. Our number is available at pickup as well as in the weekly share email.
- Do not look through other bags of fruit. All shares contain the same items.
- Please be sure any friend or relative you may send to pick up in your stead is aware of these pickup policies.
CSA Membership Accounts + Share Holds
We use software called Farmigo to help manage the financial interactions between our customers and our farm. With it, members have online access to their own accounts.
- We accept payment via Paypal (credit card) or by check.
- Members can place their share “on hold” for a particular pickup (such as for vacations or extended illness) and schedule a pickup at a different date at their same location or another location. Log in to your account to make changes (the link will be provided in each share email). Holds must be made several days in advance through the system.
We publish a weekly newsletter that members receive via email. The newsletter will announce what is in that week’s share bag, as well as any important news or changes.
Credit and Refund Policy
If you believe you deserve a credit for poor quality, damaged, or otherwise unusable fruit, please email us or “reply” to a weekly share email. We will evaluate cases individually. In many cases, it is easier for us to give you replacement fruit rather than a cash refund. Please include in your email what day & location you picked up the produce, and pictures if possible. We want to share the best quality fruit possible, so your feedback helps us improve our systems and catch issues early on.
We understand that things come up suddenly (moving, change in situation, etc.)
If you need to permanently cancel your membership for the season, please email us, allowing at least a full week of notice. We will refund your share on a pro-rated basis based on what you have already received.